Saturday, January 27, 2024

SONIC SAVAGE SATURDAY: WHAT "JUST BETWEEN YOU AND ME" BY APRIL WINE MEANS TO US

It was 1982. Graduation pictures were to be taken. WE are born and raised in the country. Suits and ties never have took up closet space in. OUR house. I showed up wearing a light yellow shirt and a striped green and yellow tie. I have no fashion sense. Jenny was helping out with cases like me. She had access to a gray and black tie and a jacket and white dress shirt. This was just in case someone needed help or didn't show up properly attired. Back in the 6th grade Jenny sat behind me. I always had a fresh haircut. She played with my hair. Now here she was rescuing me from my disastrous choice of clothes. She has me put on the makeshift shirt and black sports jacket. She starts to fix my tie because as a country boy WE did not wear monkey suits. 'Just Between You And Me" by APRIL WINE was playing as she helped with the tie. When would the most beautiful girl ever touch my cheek and tell me i was all set? This is a beautiful song and it means alot. Songwriting Matters. Easily Gargantuan Gonzo Marks gor it!

"SUPER TROUPER" BY ABBA

Saturday is humid with a gentle breeze coming in now and then. ABBA MONTH is coming up on the halfway point! WE give the song Gargantuan ...