Wednesday, August 30, 2023

TLOTLI: SODA BLONDE

WE thought about taking the day off because of the 2Nd Anniversary of OUR brother's pasding. Mom passed away on Aoril 21, 2023. WE COULDN'T DO IT. ROJELIO'S HAWK was flying over the ranch this past Sunday. ROGER, Mom and I shared a love of Music. Mom could sing. She would light up Sunday Morning Spanish Mass. Father Barrett would marvel at her voice. No. As filled of sorrow as my soul is I could not live today in sad silence. Instead I chose to remember my brother's life and OUR shared love of music. "Terrible Hands" by SODA BLONDE has everything, It has passion. It has strength and fragility, It has beautiful vocals and the wonderful vehicle that is music.

"SUPER TROUPER" BY ABBA

Saturday is humid with a gentle breeze coming in now and then. ABBA MONTH is coming up on the halfway point! WE give the song Gargantuan ...