Wednesday, August 30, 2023
TLOTLI: SODA BLONDE
WE thought about taking the day off because of the 2Nd Anniversary of OUR brother's pasding. Mom passed away on Aoril 21, 2023.
WE COULDN'T DO IT.
ROJELIO'S HAWK was flying over the ranch this past Sunday.
ROGER, Mom and I shared a love of Music. Mom could sing. She would light up Sunday Morning Spanish Mass. Father Barrett would marvel at her voice.
No. As filled of sorrow as my soul is I could not live today in sad silence.
Instead I chose to remember my brother's life and OUR shared love of music.
"Terrible Hands" by SODA BLONDE has everything, It has passion. It has strength and fragility, It has beautiful vocals and the wonderful vehicle that is music.
FROOGAM FRIDAY: "21ST CENTURY BLOOD" BY THE WARNING
WE made it to safe harbor. This week was long and emotional. October 8th was OUR Mom's Birthday. She passed away 3 years ago. WE miss ...
-
"Silverlight" by SOUTH ARCADE has a wicked powerful whip flow! The vocals are Grandotes! Gargantuan Gonzo Marks Right Here! ...
-
Rock Into 2026 with "In The Wind" by FRACTURED! Gargantuan Gonzo Marks Right Here!
