Friday, November 25, 2022

WHY A ROCK N ROLL GIRL LISTENS TO ALEXANDRA KAY

My friends want to know why I would listen to a Country Star like ALEXANDRA KAY! They know I'm a Rock N Roll Girl from Delaware! I listen to different types of music. The thing that they all have in common is it is All Good Music! Jimi Hendrix said there are only Two Types Of Music....Good and Bad! ALEXANDRA KAY is in Camp Good Music. Her strong abd sweet vocals allow her to cover more territory. Great SONGWRITING is a weapon she has in her arsenal. "Tall Boys" is a tune I recommend! Let your ears have a sip! In The Foto: The Tronquillo plant on the ranch.

"SUPER TROUPER" BY ABBA

Saturday is humid with a gentle breeze coming in now and then. ABBA MONTH is coming up on the halfway point! WE give the song Gargantuan ...