Tuesday, November 15, 2022

THE CLOCK-IN: SOPHIE AND THE GIANTS

SOPHIE AND THE GIANTS hit the radar of Karla and Zeke. The self described dingbat dynamic duo popped in virtually for their take on "We Own The Night". ZEKE: I like it. My body was moved even though i have two left feet. KARLA: Too bad WE broke up in High School! But anywho....this song is a certified get you off your butt and dance numero! Great viva vocals with dynamite music! i love the beat! ZEKE: I agree. I would love for you to teach me how to boogie! KARLA: It's A Date! ZEKE: WE flipped a coin and I get to close this clock-in! WE Love "We Own The Night" by SOPHIE AND THE GIANTS! It's a 10! From 1 to 10, Baby!

"SUPER TROUPER" BY ABBA

Saturday is humid with a gentle breeze coming in now and then. ABBA MONTH is coming up on the halfway point! WE give the song Gargantuan ...