Tuesday, November 15, 2022
THE CLOCK-IN: SOPHIE AND THE GIANTS
SOPHIE AND THE GIANTS hit the radar of Karla and Zeke. The self described dingbat dynamic duo popped in virtually for their take on "We Own The Night".
ZEKE: I like it. My body was moved even though i have two left feet.
KARLA: Too bad WE broke up in High School! But anywho....this song is a certified get you off your butt and dance numero! Great viva vocals with dynamite music! i love the beat!
ZEKE: I agree. I would love for you to teach me how to boogie!
KARLA: It's A Date!
ZEKE: WE flipped a coin and I get to close this clock-in!
WE Love "We Own The Night" by SOPHIE AND THE GIANTS!
It's a 10! From 1 to 10, Baby!
THURSDAY TAMALES: "ONLY YOU ONLY ME" BY FRACTURED
Imagine buying tamales on a Wednesday. You have 3 for lunch then put the rest in the fridge. The next morning you heat them up. The corn hu...
-
"Silverlight" by SOUTH ARCADE has a wicked powerful whip flow! The vocals are Grandotes! Gargantuan Gonzo Marks Right Here! ...
-
Rock Into 2026 with "In The Wind" by FRACTURED! Gargantuan Gonzo Marks Right Here!