Monday, November 21, 2022

KARLA AND ZEKE CAN RELATE TO "SKIP THIS PART" BY ALEXANDRA KAY

The not a couple couple KARLA and ZEKE sip çoffee and dive into a charla of "Skip This Part" by ALEXANDRA KAY. ZEKE: I can super relate to "Skip This Part". I'm a Pisces so I will feel it more. I'm a man. I am also human. I was seeing this gal i was really into. One day she calls me on the phone. She says "We have to talk." Meet her at McDonald's. I knew it was bad. There was a full Moon. Sure enough. A break up. I headed for the Ford. The moon lit up the truck. My collection of 40 cassettes was gone! I had left the door unlocked! Double heartvreak! 10 Perfect Score! Beautiful Vocals! KARLA: I was 40 minutes into my parking attendant job. Coffee ready. A Monday morning. My boyfriend drives up. He does not smile then goes into the "It's not you, it's me routine... Wow! He couldn't wait to break up with me! Defo A Ten! This song made me cry!

"SUPER TROUPER" BY ABBA

Saturday is humid with a gentle breeze coming in now and then. ABBA MONTH is coming up on the halfway point! WE give the song Gargantuan ...