Sunday, October 16, 2022
THE RISE AND FALL OF DONALD TRUMP
When I was a kid I did a book report on a book entitled "The Rise And Fall Of Adolf Hitler"in the 8th Grade. I garnerd s B+ Plus.
Who will write a book entitled "The Rise And Fall Of Donald Trump"?
Check out "Orange Man" by a talented singer-ongwriter named EMMETT MCGRATH
WE give it an A+Plus.
Check It Out on YouTube or on Twitter under #OrangeManByEMcGrath!
1109 a.m and the Moon is visible in Texas!
"BACK ON YOU" BY DJO
"Back On You" by DJO is a bouncy healthy song that rocks. WE Dig It. Gargantuan Gonzo Marks Right Here .
-
"Silverlight" by SOUTH ARCADE has a wicked powerful whip flow! The vocals are Grandotes! Gargantuan Gonzo Marks Right Here! ...
-
Rock Into 2026 with "In The Wind" by FRACTURED! Gargantuan Gonzo Marks Right Here!
