Thursday, May 26, 2022

THE DOUBLE POW WITH BREI CARTER

What is a double pow? A Double Pow is a song that is the Tune Of The Day and fits into the Songs That Mean Something To US category! BREI CARTER is the First Artist to land The Double Pow! It is with "Paybacks". WE love the vocals because you can feel the emotion. WE dig the music and the Excellent Songwriting! Those lyrics! The song is in Heavy Rotation in OUR mind. Beautiful Bunch Of Gonzo Marks for this song! Bravo! Now why this song means Something To Me! Short Version. I was to marry a woman from Chicago that hated Texas, didn't like I was brown skinned, and I didn't have a high powered job. She broke up with me over the phone while I was at work at 4 pm. Those were the reasons she gave me! Ouch! I got home and talked to my brother. He had seen her riding in a red and white convertible with another man down 10th Street in McAllen, Texas. My buddy who was a graphics artist at the newspaper where I worked had me do a background check on her. It turns out she had been married 4 times! A year here, two at the most then a divorce. I almost married a Train Wreck! 1997 was not a good year for me! So this song resonates with me! I Love It!

"SUPER TROUPER" BY ABBA

Saturday is humid with a gentle breeze coming in now and then. ABBA MONTH is coming up on the halfway point! WE give the song Gargantuan ...