Saturday, May 7, 2022

MOM IS A TREASURE

Mom is the strongest woman I have known. She is 93 years old. She has faced mental illnes, the death of her young siblings, racism, ànd hard times. I am her first born. I was born premature. Four pounds and change. A fever threatened me. Mom kept praying to GOD. HE hrard her. My late brother was the main caregiver for Dad, Aunt Alice and Mom. In 2014 i resigned from my job at a local newspaper to help my brother. Dad passed away in 2014. Aunt Alice passed in 2017 and my brother on August 30, 2021. Mom is everything to me. She us my biggest supporter. Mom, your 4 remaing kids love you.

"SUPER TROUPER" BY ABBA

Saturday is humid with a gentle breeze coming in now and then. ABBA MONTH is coming up on the halfway point! WE give the song Gargantuan ...