Friday, February 18, 2022

DID WHOOPI GOLDBERG LEARN ANYTHING?

LAURO LOPEZ fought against Adolf Hitler in World War Two. He was a United States Army artillery man. He is my godfather. He owned a store in Edinburg, Texas. One day as w first grader I got off the school bus at his store. My Padrino was alarmed. Dad was at work and Mom was home. I got in trouble for this stunt. I got a free Sprite and some chips from my godfather. He told me wbout Adolf Hitler wnd his racist beliefs. He explained how Hitler murdered 6 million Jews. He taught me how racism was wrong. WE always heard his war stories. Dad would grocery shop at my Padrino's store. Did Whoopi Goldberg learn anything during her 2 week suspension from THE VIEW television talk show? Or did she treat it as a vacation? WE are Whoopi fans and were disappointed by herigmorance about the Holocaust. Too bad she did not a godfather like mine.

"SUPER TROUPER" BY ABBA

Saturday is humid with a gentle breeze coming in now and then. ABBA MONTH is coming up on the halfway point! WE give the song Gargantuan ...