Monday, February 14, 2022

3RD GRADE VALENTINES DAY

1973. Last century back in the 3rd Grade I was madly in love with my hermosa teacher. Mrs. Wallace had blonde hair that danced in the sunlight like poetry in the wind. Her Beautiful blue eyes were bluer than the the blue in the ocean and sky combined. Her smile was brighte than the sun. i learned 2 things in that grade. Number One was that Mrs. Wallace was the Most Beautiful Teacher of the 3rd grade. In all the world! I wonder if I creeped her out? Me this little brown eyed Mexican-American kid......looking at her with Wowness! The 2nd thing I learned was that I wanted to get married someday. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Let Love Rule. LENNY KRAVITZ SAYS IT BEST!

"SUPER TROUPER" BY ABBA

Saturday is humid with a gentle breeze coming in now and then. ABBA MONTH is coming up on the halfway point! WE give the song Gargantuan ...